Sunday, April 17, 2011

I DO

Here's a few pics from getting ready to the trash the dress day. There are none of the ceremony, because these are the pics from Lisa's camera and she was in the ceremony. We should be getting the proffesional pics back soon.


Lisa all curled up!










David, myself and Lisa. All grown up!


Myself and Mum


Myself and Lisa




Our wedding cake


Trash the dress day! We both had so much fun. And so did everyone that was with us I think. Not many people know the idea behind a trash teh dress shoot so here's a brief explanation for you. The rashing of the dress is to symbolise that we'll never get married or need to wear those clothes again. I know that some woman save their dresses for their daughters etc, BUT honestly i recond a VERY small portion of girls actually wear their mums dresses on their wedding day. We figured it would be fun to do and we had a blast!
























My brother called - so I was busy chatting away with him while Glen was cutting my dress up!


I didn't even touch him with the scissors. Big Baby!


All the gang that were with us on our trash teh dress day!
Left to Right:
Glen, myself, Mum, Andrea (our photographer), Mitch and Michael.

Lisa took the picture so she wasn't in it!

Once i get the proffesional ones back we'll post them up as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment