Sunday, August 8, 2010

WEEK 19 - Fit Off Begins!

Fit Off has started. Only a few weeks to go and we'll be in our comfy new house!! YAY!

These pictures are in no particular order at all - and as we were peering through windows to take them some of them are dodgy.... like the one of the spa taps.... who knows what the hell i'm doing in that pic!

Main Bathroom - taps are in. towel rails are on, shower taps are done and so is the spa taps. Sink is in - now we just need the shower screens.
En-suite. Shower taps and sink.
Fittings in place for the gas bottles.
living side of the house. Downpipes are on now too!

Phone lines in.
In that box is the rangehood!
Main Bathroom sink and shower
I have no idea what i'm doing in that pic.. so ignore the dodgy picture of me and focus on the spa tap!
Hot water system is in!
Toilet in the en-suit!
the cooker in the kitchen. I keep telling Glen we can live there now. I don;t need carpets. We have a shower, cooker, toilets what else do I need?
Gas fitting in the alfresco areas is done.
Rainwater tap is done. We seem to like to warn people alot about rainwater... I dunno why?

My cooker. So excited to get in there and use that puppy!

No comments:

Post a Comment